Information technology services in support of Duke's academic and research missions on the university side are provided by a number of centralized and distributed IT organizations.
The groups listed below comprise some of the major IT departments supporting Duke University; in many cases, additional departmental, research lab, or administrative (e.g., Student Affairs, Auxiliaries, etc.) computing groups within individual schools provide ancillary support. These organizations can usually be enumerated or reached through the top-level school group.
School- and Division-Level IT Organizations and Responsibility Areas
- Trinity College of Arts & Sciences Office of Technology Services (NetID login required)
- Pratt School of Engineering IT Services
- Duke Law School Academic Technologies
- Nicholas School of the Environment Information Technology (NetID login required)
- Fuqua School of Business IT
- Sanford School of Public Policy
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- Duke Divinity School
- School of Nursing
- School of Medicine (supported by OASIS)
- Duke University Libraries Digital Strategies & Technology